Example

Friday, August 18, 2006

Technical Difficulties

I am now the proud owner of several hot vids depicting M sodomizing himself. Really, it’s quite a collection.

I wish I could post screenshots of them, but something odd happens when I try to capture them using the Print Screen button (my usual modus operandi for screenshots.) I can paste them into Paint just fine, but then when I try to cut and paste the bit I want, all it pastes is a black square. I’ve tried playing the videos and capturing them from both Windows Media Player and the DivX player, and I get the same thing with both. I think it’s some sort of weird DRM, but I really don’t know.

Can anyone help me with this problem? There are some seriously hot pics in it for you if you do.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have Photoshop, try pasting into that. If you don't, find someone who does, and have them try it. I'd offer to do it, but honestly, I don't really care to see pictures of a guy with a dildo in his ass. No offense to the guy.

G

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use a program called MWSnap to capture the screen, you can keep taking snapshots one after the other then look at them later instead of just one and having to paste it into a paint program. Don't know if this will help your posting problem. Here's a link to the site http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

ok_skulker@yahoo.com

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it's not a DRM thing, it's a Windows thing. There's a simple fix for it, and I think this is it.

In Windows Media Player, go to Tools > Options > Performance tab and select Video Acceleration Advanced. I have the Digital Video slider all the way to the right, and I have everything in the box checked except the video acceleration "use overlays" which is blank. These are my settings for WMP 10.0.

2:12 AM  
Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Ok I really do not know much about the program that can help with that. Sorry :(

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

I can help! I use screen shots and captures like crazy, so I've run into the same problem trying to snap clips from video no matter where I play/view it. The solution i've found is through a program included on my computer: Windows Movie Maker. I'm bettin' you'll be able to find/download it somewhere.

Open up that program and use the function for importing a video clip. You then have a little video player on screen... press play and while you're watching, pausing, etc., use the little camera button/icon on the video player. It snaps jpeg clips of whatever you're playing on screen. Beautifully! It's my own work-around that's never let me down. ;)

xoxo
Tara

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home