Example

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Crazy places I have had sex

include, but are not limited to, the following:

- a university's sports field (at dusk).
- on the grass in front of a campfire with hungry raccoons surrounding us. (I think my dislike of raccoons originates from this moment.)
- a Cessna 172. In the air. With the pilot.
- a univerity dorm room occupied by a presumably sleeping roommate. We made use of both the bed and the closet.
- the front seat of a car in a busy parking lot.
- in the 7' by 5' by 2' crawlspace under concrete stairs in a university building.
- in the bowels of the service area of another university building.

Adding to this list whenever I can...

3 Comments:

Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Sounds like some fun places, would love to hear the "Mile High Club" with the pilot.

11:41 PM  
Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

VERY nice list :)

1,2,4,5,6 done those, I never went to unviversity dorms, so 7 and 8 could not relate. The roommate thing was with a roommate or in a hotel room with a bunch of people there.

BUT #3 Holy shitte! LOL Really?!? I'd be scared .. who was flying the plane? lol

9:58 AM  
Blogger Adora said...

I actually wrote about the Mile High Club before, I was just too lazy to link it.

http://avaadora.blogspot.com/2004/12/platinum-card-carrying-member-of-mhc.html

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home