Example

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I did it...

I finally plucked up the courage to get my VCH. I'd walked past the studio (Next! in Vancouver, if anyone's interested) three times over the past week before I forced myself to go in today. I am such a chickenshit some days. It's a cool place though. They have fantastic decor; the room I got pierced in has this chair that lookes like something Elvira would sit in, sort of spiderwebby with candle holders.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt like a motherfucker for about a half-a-second. But then it was all over. And my piercer was very cute, so that eased some of the pain.

I just washed it before sitting down to write this, and though it didn't hurt on the way home, it stings a bit now from the prodding. But it looks so pretty! I keep pulling down my pants to look at it. Is that weird?

So now I just have to keep it clean and keep my hands off it for the next 2 weeks or so. That is going to be incredibly hard, but it's worth it to have such a decorative cunt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home