Example

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Getting pierced

So I'm thinking I might get pierced. Either an industrial, nipples, or clit hood. I've wanted to for quite a while, and now that I've moved out of my parents' house again, I can heal the secret ones in peace. There's also no boyfriend around to mess with them before they're healed, eliminating at least one temptation (masturbation, of course, will still be a problem.)

I love the look of a vertical clit hood piercing. It fits in so nicely with the anatomy, and I hear it feels great. Plus, it's secret, easy and quick to heal, and of the more risque piercings has the least chance of leaving permanent scars. I love the nipple piercings too (with barbells) but I'm a little worried about healing and scarring. I LOVE my nipples and I'm not sure I want to risk messing them up. If the clit piercing goes well, I might do those after. And the industrial, I think, just looks cool. It's not secret though, so my parents might have a fit when they see it, and I think cartilage is the most painful and toughest to heal place for a piercing.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? Any experiences you want to share?

UPDATE: Here's some info and pictures for the curious among you (some of the pics are a bit extreme in my mind but to each his own).

Industrial
VCH
Nipples

4 Comments:

Blogger sourone said...

well are you planning on doing like my wife? wife piercing contest, think she is getting carried away

2:13 AM  
Blogger Adora said...

No, I am definitely not going to do like your wife, sourone. I'm not going to delete that comment even though it borders on spam in my mind, but if you value your eyes, don't click on his link.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Wino & Wife said...

What is an industrial? I thought I had seen them all.

Ken

11:19 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I like my nipple piercings, and I'm debating a vertical hood. My nipples weren't very sensitive before, they're more so now. They are fun to play with, if you enjoy such things, but they take a while to heal.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home