Example

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Computer woes

I've been gone longer than I meant to be. I arrived on the West Coast safe and sound, but unfortunately, my computer did not. Here's a helpful hint: never ship your desktop by Greyhound without its factory packaging or a hell of a lot of bubble wrap. It'll be ok, sure, but only after a lengthy stay at the doctor's (aka Future Shop). I'll be posting from internet cafes until then.

Oh boy, have things ever progressed around here though! I'm in my new digs, in a large Canadian city that starts with the letter V (and isn't Victoria). It's pretty fucking awesome here, albeit a tad lonely since I know practically no one. I'm missing M acutely; it would be a lot more awesome if he were here. Plus, I'm horny as all fuck and it's only been a little over a week since I left. This is going to be a long summer.

Some news: I gave M the url to this blog and I'm assuming by now he's read it in its entirety. It feels a bit weird to be this naked, but I think it worked out all right. More on this later, when I'm not paying $6 an hour for the 'net and have composed something in advance.

Also, something was revealed to me: something so shocking I can scarcely believe it, even now.

I was the first girl M ever had sex with.

Yeah. That's right. He just told me. To get the full effect of the no-fucking-way factor, I refer you to this post. And this one. He's just so damn good. He calls it beginner's luck. I think it's my luck, to have landed someone this naturally amazing. Also probably more to come on this topic.

I can't wait 'til my computer's fixed and I can catch up with everyone in blogland. I miss it like crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

Welcome back :) New cities can be scary but I look at it as a challenge to socialize more.

10:22 PM  
Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

WB Vancouver is an awesome town! Some of my family live in Seattle and I ventured up there a couple times. You will have a lot of fun - but just make sure to have a couple umbrellas ;)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home