Example

Saturday, April 08, 2006

That time of year again...

I've been making myself scarce for the past week or so, mostly because it's exam time and I need to spend a lot of time studying. However, it's also the time of year when my parents go away on vacation, leaving me alone in the house (if that's where I happen to be living at the time.) And of course, when the cats are away, the mice will play!

I've used that phrase so often in the past little while that M has taken to calling my parents "the cats." Ahem.

Yes, yes, the mice have been playing. I had the most lovely debauched three days before my first exam, then we went our separate ways while the educational machine had its way with us. Tonight we're reconvening to continue what we started.

I believe the rope may be involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home