Example

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I want my HNT!

I've neglected to post any HNT pics for the past two weeks. I really miss it, but exams are draining my creativity, and I'm basically out of stockpiled shots. It's frustrating, too, taking all my pictures myself. There's only so much you can do with a self-timer.

That's why, this weekend, M and I will be taking pictures of each other. We're both closet exhibitionists (oh, the irony) and it's a fun and sexy way to spend time together. He still doesn't know about the blog, so none of his pics will end up here, but mine sure will!

In other news, I'll be travelling for school from April 23 to May 2, and shortly thereafter I'll be moving across the country to the West Coast for the summer. I'll probably be quiet for two weeks or so. Once I get to my summer abode, however, expect plenty of fantasy writing. Since I'm leaving M behind, I'll have to satisfy myself in ways that don't include a flesh-and-blood partner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home