Example

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fantasies

I have a request from M for a fantasy in written form, since I'm so damn shy at talking about them out loud. Strangely enough, I can't think of anything! Ok...not true. I can think of things. Just nothing that can be fulfilled by just one guy. Like:

- a gangbang. I had this dream where I got sent to jail, and waiting for me in my cell was a whole bunch of guys waiting to fuck me. I distinctly remember thinking that jail wasn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

- a MFF threesome. Though I'm not specifically attracted to women, I'm SO curious as to what it's like to fool around with one. There are times when I think more about licking pussy than I do about sucking cock. Plus, a threesome is just something I really need to stroke off my sexual to-do list.

- double penetration. This fantasy has been on my mind forever. I've never even been fucked in the ass (objects, yes, but never a penis) but I want it. I'm sure it would blow my mind.

I've already told him I want to get a strap-on and do him in the ass. He politely declined.

5 Comments:

Blogger french said...

What a pity M declined your very nice offer. Where's his sense of adventure? ;)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Adora said...

French - Heh, his sense of adventure is actually very well developed. I haven't given up on it yet...some gentle persuation may yet prove effective. :)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Bgdddy_2000 said...

I think if you commit a felony, the double penetration will take care of itself... several times over

4:37 AM  
Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Yea I think that I might decline too - the rim job and finger is enough for me ;) You should write a little more about those fantasies or tell us about them when they are fulfilled :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Adora said...

bgdddy_2000 - In real life, probably not. But in my fantasy jail - definitely!

locutus - Look for some fantasy writing between May and August of this year, when M and I will be on opposite sides of the country. I'm gonna need something to keep me going when real sex isn't an option.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home