Example

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cocksucker

I mentioned a few days ago that sometimes I think about licking pussy more than I think about sucking cock.

This is not one of those times.

Right now, there is nothing I would like better than my lover's cock in my mouth. His gorgeous, thick, cut cock, all hard and warm and...

Ahem. Where was I?

I really do love giving head. I can't remember if I've talked about this before. Probably. In any case, it's been a fun and frequent activity of mine in the past. I've been the aggressor in almost all of my relationships to date, and that means I've given a lot of blowjobs, and I think I was pretty good at it. I certainly didn't get any complaints; in fact, I believe I was called a "goddess" on at least one occasion.

However, my last relationship before M, (D, if you remember) changed all that. He had a truly intimidating array of hang-ups, some of which not even I could conquer. One of those was his guilt at receiving oral sex. We were together for over a year, and I think I made him come exactly once from oral, and I could probably count on two hands the number of times he came, period, in my presence. I don't think it was my fault, since I've had my share of partners and none of them had any trouble in that department. It was all in his head.

I'm sure you can imagine, though, the havoc this wreaked on my self-esteem. All the questions began to deluge me: am I not sexy enough? do I not pay enough attention to what he likes? is my pussy too loose? am I a lousy lover? The thing that took the biggest hit, however, was my confidence in my oral skills. I got so sick and tired of blowing him to absolutely no effect that I just stopped. I decided I must have suddenly lost my touch: a very depressing realization.

I think that in the end, what became a very unsatisfactory love life was a big reason for us breaking up this January. When I hooked up with M, I was pretty relieved to be reminded that I wasn't, in fact, as bad in bed as my previous relationship had lead me to believe. My oral skills, however, had taken a permanent hit. I just didn't feel confident enough to put myself out there. I was too afraid that he wouldn't like what I did, so I barely tried.

I'm ready to change that. We only have a few more nights together before I move to the West Coast, and I'm determined to spend as much of that time as possible with his cock in my mouth.

***

And with that, I will be MIA for the next two weeks or so, while I do some travelling and then ship my computer to my new summer abode. I should have a backlog of fresh writing to post by then.

***

And to finish, a gratuitous sexy shot. Catch y'all on the flip side.

6 Comments:

Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Very interesting blog and sexy pics.... What was that song? Damn Wish I was YOUR LOVER....tonight atleast anyway

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Bgdddy_2000 said...

the thought of you spending as much time as possible with his cock in your mout will keep us going till you return..

6:11 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

hhnt!

8:36 AM  
Blogger johneygibson3760521026 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:18 AM  
Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Hmmm very lucky guy ....

Have a safe trip and look forward to another entry. Happy HNT!! Beautiful picture!

11:20 AM  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Beautiful.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home