Example

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Learning the ropes

M let me tie him up a few nights ago. I say "let" because it was all too clear that he maintained the upper hand, despite being bound hand and foot, blindfolded, and stretched out naked on his bed. It was fun, though, despite a significant amount of nervousness on my part.

A couple of moments stand out.

I stood over him and dripped hot wax from a paraffin candle onto his taut belly, his chest, his thighs. I loved watching him, tensing as he waited for the drop to fall, unsure of where it would land, and then squirming most delightfully when it did. I put my hand over it to ease the burning and then began again.

I straddled him and ran an ice cube over his wax-encrusted torso, feeling him shudder as I passed over particularily sensitive patches. I must say, he was a bit bossy for a captive, directing me here and there, althought he always said please, which was nice. I lamented the lack of an effective gag a few times, but to be honest I like his forthrightness, even if he was topping from the bottom.

I discovered that he likes his nipples licked, not lightly like I do, but hard, with a flat tongue. He began to pant a bit, telling me breathlessly that he could feel it in his cock, like I was licking that instead of his nipple, and I could feel it swell under me as proof. My hand wandered to my clit. "I'm touching myself," I said, "I'm so wet." A groan was his only reply.

His cock was rock hard, and I let it graze my cunt, teasing him and myself. He started to beg me: "Please, please, let me penetrate you." My god, it was fucking hot. I went on like this for a while, me barely touching him and him literally begging for it. Finally, finally I gave it to him, but painfully slowly, my cunt swallowing him incrementally.

It was some of the most intense sex I've ever had.

An hour or two later he let me have it for teasing and torturing him, taking me roughly from behind and anchoring himself with fistfuls of my hair. "Ride that cock," he growled fiercely as I pushed myself back towards him like a rutting animal.

Again, some of the most intense sex I've ever had.

4 Comments:

Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Wow definitely cold shower time ...

11:46 AM  
Blogger Camilla said...

Wow, what a wonderful post!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Cuddleslut said...

Daammmmn! That was HOT!

Now I really can't wait til I get home at Easter & can see Sir again...

Very very nice....

4:08 AM  
Blogger Goose and Gander said...

beautiful. we've had a few scenes like that. i love a girl on top, with a candle in her hand....
gander

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home