Example

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

HNT #4 - Assume the position

Ah, Half-Nekkid Thursday again! I must say, I really look forward to Wednesday evenings -- come home, fire up the machine and decide which picture to post from my little stash.

This time, it's me ripping off the cover of the Secretary DVD. I mentioned yesterday that it's my favourite movie; it really cemented my interest in BDSM. I have wished, in the past, for a man like Mr. Grey -- firm, harsh, clearly dominant. Someone to submit to without a thought -- someone with such charisma and force of character that to not submit is unthinkable. I still wish for that sometimes, but I've realized that this movie is a fantasy. Perhaps men like him exist, but they are few, and my chances of meeting one are slim to none.

The inimitable Mistress Matisse recently posted an email from a woman searching for a dominant man, and I really recognized myself in that woman's words. I, too, have had no trouble finding vanilla men, but truly dominant ones are more difficult. I've had a few who were willing to go there, but they were always too unsure, too inhibited, too unoriginal. I always ended up topping from the bottom, and that's no fun. I'm shy in person, and I need someone to force me to go places that I might not go on my own. Like the woman in the email, I'm looking for a man worth submitting to.

I've done some thinking recently, and I've come to the conclusion that in M, I may have found that man. This realization dawned on me slowly. At first, when he bit me or fucked me hard, I made all the appropriate noises but thought to myself, yeah, he can inflict pain, but can he dominate? I thought not -- it wasn't nearly what I thought it could be, in my fantasies. It just hurt.

But slowly, slowly, I began to give myself to him. He would bite my nipples hard, and instead of dwelling on the pain or the irrational fear that he would rip them off, I would feel the pain and then release it, thinking, what does it matter if it hurts? My nipples are his, he can do what he wants with them. And in response, my cunt would open like a flower and my heart would inch ever-so-slightly closer to his. I realized that just as he must learn to dominate, I must learn to be submissive. It's not enough to just lie there and take it -- I have to give of myself before my fantasies can be fulfilled. There are still some things, intense things, he does where I lose my concentration and just grit my teeth at the pain, but I'm learning, and that's part of the fun.


HNT_1

26 Comments:

Blogger littlefeet said...

simply beautiful...

peace...

12:05 AM  
Blogger lime said...

wow, youare seriously limber. great shot. happy HNT!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

gorgeous pic

12:56 AM  
Blogger TheChief said...

Would it be possible to pan the camera up a bit? Okay, a guy can wish... great legs, though!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger paitl1 said...

Very nice. Looks like you're ready and waiting...
Happy HNT!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Absolutely beautiful!

1:29 AM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

Great legs! HHNT!

2:23 AM  
Blogger WDKY said...

Ooooh... SO sexy. Happy HNT x

2:57 AM  
Blogger papamamba said...

up periscope. target spotted. fire at will! jeje, lovely pose.

it's hard to find your perfect match, isn't it? good luck.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

Awesome shot, nice legs

hhnt!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Crimson said...

Beautiful photo, great post :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger barefoot_mistress said...

I love being bendy!

You have fantastic legs! Happy HNT

11:03 AM  
Blogger figleaf said...

Hey Adora,

Your photos come out so well because you're an attractive woman. Thanks for letting us see so much of you.

Take care,

figleaf

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Very nice HNT!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Adora said...

Thanks, guys. My hamstrings are killing me in this shot. I did it in front of my bed so I'd have somewhere to rest my forehead while I waited for the camera to go off. :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Well, very nice on there as well. Although I dare say your's look better in hose than would mine. :)

Happy HNT (a day late)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

You're killin' me with those thigh-highs! Gorgeous! Sooo naaaaaaughty...you need a ssssspankin'.

Happy HNT! ;o)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Passionate Man said...

You look damn amazing in those thigh highs. Sigh...

Happy HNT!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

I love the Secretary movie! ANd you did a beautiful job of imitating the DVD's cover image. Very sexy. :)

Takes me back to the time I first watched the movie...rented from a small shop in Byron Bay, Australia, and watched on my laptop while lying on a mattress on the floor of my lover's rented apartment. It led to some great playtime and was part of our fun beginning.

Thanks for jogging my memory and the beautiful image of yourself!

xoxo
Tara

12:06 AM  
Blogger one x and one xy said...

What a fantastic picture! Thanks so much for it, as well as the others. A while back one of your fans commented that it was a shame you didn't receive more comments on your blog. Clearly that's no longer a problem as your audience has grown. I have loved reading your blog. Indeed, you have inspired me to share some of my own thoughts, your sex positive proclamations have earned you my complete respect and admiration! Thanks again.

12:25 AM  
Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Very nice legs! What a great position ;)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Sheen V said...

Lovely legs, stockings, and heels!

9:06 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Heya!

Great picture. Though I really don't agreet that Mr.Grey was a really good example of a perfect dominate. He had a lot of emotional issues that needed to be addressed, and so did she. Cutting herself..and such. A dominant shouldn't make mentally stable you should already be such. And vica versa in a submissive making a dominant a Dom. But I do understand what you are saying you need..and I know there is someone out there for you.

I wish you well

Hana
~Robert's little slut~

11:00 AM  
Blogger Adora said...

Hana,

I think I agree with you there. Mr. Grey certainly isn't perfect, but then again, I'm not looking for perfect. I love his complexity and his misgivings about what he's doing, mixed with his confidence when he's with Lee. Dominance and vulnerability are both turn-ons for me, and Mr. Grey has then in roughly equal portions. Thanks for your comment.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Master Enigma said...

I have linked you from my blog.

This is the most truth I have seen in a while on a blog, " realized that just as he must learn to dominate, I must learn to be submissive. It's not enough to just lie there and take it -- I have to give of myself before my fantasies can be fulfilled."

Well done girl.

5:11 PM  
Blogger joey jo-jo jr. shabadoo said...

that's a pretty hot picture. Very nice

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home