Example

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Feast

My god, how refreshing: a man who actually knows what he's doing.

I feel like I've been starving and now a buffet's on offer. Like I've been served a T-bone steak after a year's worth of hamburger.

He is tall, lean and fair: a polar opposite, and I like it that way. His skin is like velvet, a counterpoint to the fire of his tongue on my clit and the searing, liberating pain of his teeth on my ear. He leaves me drained, and tingling, and high; there are marks on my thighs where he bit me.

I watched him in the mirror, thrilling at the sight of his body: so classically beautiful. My heart gave a quiet leap of joy and my body was no longer my own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Oh yes honey, it's so nice when that happens.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home