Example

Friday, February 04, 2005

I like toys: an update

I like toys

I like toys part 2

A friend of mine (one of the only ones who knows me in real life and also knows about this blog) suggested that I liveblog my first experience with my vibrator. Now I must confess, I have already broken it in quite a bit. I just couldn't resist. Therefore, I can't really follow his suggestion to the letter, but I will compromise. I will blog about my next masturbation session with the new vibe while it occurs. Look for it in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Blogger qbert said...

Waiting so patiently. Sweet agony.

Thanks for linking me.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Cabeto said...

Where can I read that enjoyable history?

Regards!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous eBay Categories said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home