Example

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Keep him safe

So my man left yesterday at noon, and now he in a very sketchy area of the world, where muggings and kidnappings are common and he is afraid to leave his hotel. He's a pretty strong guy, but I am seriously afraid for him. I don't know if anyone is even reading this, or if you care, but if you believe in such things, please please say a little prayer for him, and for all the people working in foreign countries, away from their loved ones. And while you're at it, pray for the tsunami victims and all those poor innocent people in all those war torn countries.

Please God, bring him home safely and soon.

************************
I love this song, and it kind of fits my mood right now. Sorry about the melancholy, I have a few new things to post when I feel better, but right now I just feel like crying.


Bring Him Home

God on high, hear my prayer
In my need, you have always been there

He is young, he's afraid
Let him rest, heaven blessed.
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

He's like the son I might have known
If God had granted me a son.
The summers die one by one
How soon they fly on and on
And I am old and will be gone.

Bring him peace, bring him joy
He is young, he is only a boy
You can take, you can give
Let him be, let him live
If I die, let me die, let him live

Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

--Les Miserables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home