Example

Sunday, January 09, 2005

In praise of the uncut cock

Something I find sort of odd is the proliferation of circumsized men in North America. It is strictly a Jewish and Muslim custom as far as I know; I don't believe it's a part of Christian dogma or that of any other religion. So why are something like 60% of male babies still being circumsized?

I've read some of the reasons, and although I find it hard to argue with what look like valid scientific studies (concluding that circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer/UTIs/HIV) I still find it barbaric. It's like a woman having her labia cut off. Barbaric and unnecessary. Apparently penile cancer and UTIs can be prevented by simple washing, and to avoid HIV, wear a condom. Duh.

Personally, I love an uncut cock. I don't understand all those women who think it's ugly. It's nature, girls. They're born with it. And let's face it, the male reproductive organs are pretty ridiculous with or without that extra piece of skin; don't even get me started on female bits. But they are both perfectly designed by forces much wiser than us. I hate that we always feel the need to interfere.

Two of my lovers have been uncut, and I like them because a) they're natural, and I'm a big fan of the natural, and b) I think they're cute. They are like shy little turtles: they hide at first, but play with them a little and they'll come out and say hello. When they do, I can never resist giving them a friendly lick. Or ten.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add to that... a cut cock is less sensitive. The most sensitive part of a cock in the head, and when it's exposed all the time, it loses sensation. It rubs against their clothes all day, that sort of thing. Uncut cocks are sooooo much more sensitive.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home