Example

Friday, December 03, 2004

She was into S&M and bible studies, not everyone's cup of tea

My part time job, at a large retail chain, is mostly awful. It's a source of income, and that's about it. But there's one thing that gets me through my shift.

We just got a new store manager a few months ago, and he's a far cry from the unapproachable assholes that we used to have. He's young, funny, charismatic, and unbelievably hot. He's married with small children, but that doesn't stop me from fantasizing about kneeling naked on the concrete stockroom floor, sucking his cock with my hands bound behind my back. I bet he's got a nice, fat dick. And an ass to die for. I wonder if his pubic hair is as flaming red as the hair on his head...

Such thoughts are NOT conducive to efficient customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home