Example

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Platinum card-carrying member of the MHC

I mention in the sidebar that I have a 'dark side' so I was planning on posting about it, but I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet. So to warm up a bit, I thought I'd write about the weirdest place I have had sex: an airplane.

While I'd say that the Mile High Club's membership is still somewhat limited, these days it's pretty ho hum to say you've had sex in an airplane. In fact, you can read all about it here at this excellent and entertaining website. It seems everyone's jumping on the bandwagon. But my experience was a little more unique and dangerous than that.

I've had sex in the cockpit of an airplane. A small airplane. A Cessna 172 to be exact. With the pilot. While he was flying the plane.

My boyfriend at the time had been dreaming about doing this since he got his private pilot's license. To be quite honest, it was a rather unsexy experience, just because there were so many logistics to consider. For one, the cockpit is small. And the seats slope backwards, so to move at all is sort of difficult. But we managed. We managed quite well. He came in about two minutes, he was so excited. At the time I was a little disappointed that he didn't last very long, but now that I think about it, that was probably a good thing since I'm sure he wasn't paying too much attention to flying the plane. It was quite surreal, to be fucking him while looking out the window at the tiny houses below. Once we were done, we were totally lost and had to radio the tower for directions. If only they knew what we had been up to.

For something really surreal, check this out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous CreditGal said...

Mmm... I'm begining to envy :) I love extreme sports indeed. If only I was walking in your shoes... Sigh.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home