Example

Monday, November 29, 2004

A New Resolution

I stopped posting for a while, because the inspiration to write just hasn't been there. Plus, it's a little depressing that no one even reads this thing; at least, I'm reasonably sure no one reads it. I guess I need to start blogrolling, but I am so dense that I can't figure out how to make it work. Wow I am pathetic.

I'm in a different place than I was a few months ago when I wrote the first stuff on this blog. I've broken up with the guy I thought was The One. Turns out, I don't know what the hell he was, but he was definitely not The One. So I am on to greener pastures. Specifically, the guy in the last post. D.

He is wonderful. More than wonderful. It has been a long time since I've been so absolutely moony over a guy. He has to be the best lover I have had in a long time. But I use the term 'lover' very loosely. He's a virgin and is not planning on changing that until he gets married.

Being the horny slut that I am, that frustrates the hell out of me. I am a firm believer that you should never deny yourself sex (except maybe to heighten the pleasure at a later date, if that sort of thing is your bag.) But two people who desperately want to fuck shouldn't refrain because of some archaic rules involving a priest and a piece of paper. I'm religious, and some people will want to stone me for this, but I'm pretty sure God wants us to have sex. Good sex. Lots of it. Provided, of course, that it is between people who respect and trust one another. After all, sex is love, and God is all about love. And God invented sex, for chrissakes. I don't understand how anyone can call it dirty or wrong, in any of its varied and glorious forms. But I digress.

However, even though his refusal to have premarital sex frustrates me, I sort of admire him for it. Whether or not I agree with his views, his self-control is enviable. I wish I had the kind of will-power that he has. Maybe I will blog an example of this later on. Because he really is amazing. And sexy. Argh.

I, on the other hand, have no self-control. I go wherever the wind takes me pretty much. If I feel like doing something, I do it, for the most part. I'm hoping that somehow he will rub off on me, because this lack of control can get me into some pretty sticky situations.

Anyways, my new resolution is to blog more. Because I have a million thoughts floating around in my head that are bursting to get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home