Example

Monday, November 29, 2004

It's been a while but here's a little something new

D, my beautiful, perfect man. I am going to contradict myself, because you are not perfect. Nor are you particularly beautiful, not to the world in general. But to me you are both of these things. You are so kind, and so charmingly unsure of yourself. But sometimes you are confident, blindingly so, and I know that nothing can happen to me while I am in your care. It is too early for me to love you, and yet I cannot stop thinking the words. I love your wide, smooth brow and gold-flecked eyes. I love your crooked little smile, and the way you bite your lip when you are thinking about something. I love your body, so well made and utterly masculine, the dark hair on your chest and stomach soft, like the hair on your head. It makes me wonder about your other hair, as well. Sometimes, I must admit, I want to tear all your clothes off and make love to you; I want to ride you hard until you can’t remember your own name. But I will respect your wishes. I will restrain myself under your caresses, which are gentle and tentative but nonetheless sear my skin like fire. I will remain in control when your hand wanders lower, and your finger coyly grazes my clit as I grow more and more moist. But when I feel you getting hard it is almost more than I can stand. It is proof positive that you want me, and I want to refer to it triumphantly: “you cannot argue with biology.” But one can, and you do, and it is part of what I love about you. That does not erase the fact that I want to make you cum with my mouth and hands, I want you to cry my name and feel things you have never felt before. I want to have you in my power, and likewise be in yours. Maybe it will never happen. But that is what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home