Example

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I just can't get enough of you, baby

I can't get enough of blogging tonight, so I think I will share a recent experience with my new flame. I had the house to myself for a night a while ago, so I invited D come over. We killed some time together, did some homework and basically enjoyed each other's company.

Around midnight we decided it was time to go to bed. I put on my standard bed outfit: a pair of very thin lounge pants and a tiny black tank top that shows off my small, shapely breasts. He gazed at me approvingly while he undressed.

I love watching a man undress. Even when he does it matter-of-factly, it still turns me on. There's something about the way all those bits of skin are slowly exposed, one by one, that makes me want to lick and suck at every one of them.

D pulled his shirt over his head and gave me a little smile when he saw me staring at him. I've seen him shirtless many times but it still gives me a thrill. He has a beautiful upper body, exactly the kind I like: naturally muscular and broad-shouldered, with a wonderfully hairy chest and stomach. When he started to undo his belt I really took notice though. It was a line we had not crossed yet. He had seen me naked but he had never taken his pants off. I liked to think that he would not trust himself in that state of undress, with me.

I turned around to unmake my bed and he came up behind me, his chest against my back and the hard heat of his erection nudging the crack of my ass through my thin pants. His hands slid over the smooth fabric of my top, cupping my tits, rubbing the nipples with his thumbs and making them stand up, hard and insistent. An instant flush of heat flooded me. I felt his lips soft on my skin, and then his tongue on my neck, sending a shivery, trembling sensation down my spine.

We climbed into bed together with him in just his underwear, our warm skin meeting under cool sheets. He pulled me to him and we lay on our sides, my cheek pressed firmly to his chest, his cock rigid between us. It was driving me insane, that hard shaft. I ached to touch it, lick it, bury it inside me. But I didn't want to frighten him. (Don't startle the wildlife. Don't make any sudden movements.)

He had my clothes off in a matter of minutes and was touching me gently, his fingers light as feathers on my skin, firing my desire and making my pussy drip. His mouth descended and I watched him suck my nipple, a ridiculously beautiful sight in the glow of the outside streetlights. And then his hand travelled down, down...

We shifted and I straddled him, sure that my cunt must be dripping onto his belly; his finger was still grazing my clit, making me hazy with lust. I kissed his mouth, nibbled his earlobe, teased and licked and stroked all the places that I know drive him crazy. My nipples were painfully hard as they met the soft hair of his chest. I kissed him hard, ungently, a sort of frenzy overtaking me. I needed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home